As the worlds of business intelligence and big data begin to converge, just getting information from traditional sources like databases and data warehouses is not going to deliver a complete view of what’s impacting your business! To truly get a 360 degree view of what’s driving your business today you are going to need to deal with data volume, velocity and variety in your business intelligence solutions. This means incorporating information from unstructured and semi-structured sources like external reports, PDF files, EDI streams, Log files, XBRL sources and a host of other data types that are part of the fabric of today’s information potpourri. That’s where Datawatch and Panorama can help you to add variety to your BI solution!
Datawatch’s Information Optimization platform and Panorama Necto can help you gather all the ingredients your organization will need to serve up any flavor of data into your BI solutions. With over 400,000 customers using Datawatch to spice up applications from finance to healthcare, and over 20 years of experience in dealing with unstructured and semi-structured sources, Datawatch can extend the value of your existing BI investments.
The webcast will discuss how to:
- Turn static reports from traditional BI platforms (SAP, Cognos, Oracle, etc.) into dynamic reports
- Connect to Corporate BI platform and unstructured data sources in one view
- Model data in a self-service and web-based environment using in-memory technology
- Analyze data using suggestive and automated insights
- Collaborate with recommended colleagues on the data cell level
CMO and Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances