Best of Enterprise BI and Visual Data Discovery – CombinedPanorama Necto is advancing Business Intelligence 3.0 to the next level, bringing together the very best of Enterprise BI with Visual Data Discovery, providing enterprises with new ways to collaborate and create unique contextual connections. Necto 14 is the first BI solution to provide business users with personalized, intuitive, and interactive analytics, delivered through a highly visual and understandable infographic format. Business users can use Panorama Necto 14’s self-service data discovery and visualization capability to uncover hidden insight, present vital data, and track performance using interactive infographics that dynamically reflect business changes.Necto 14 improves every step of your business decision making process.
Unique visualization capabilities bring the power of BI to the everyday business userPanorama Necto is visual, the first BI solution to use infographics — graphic visual representations of information — to present complex information quickly, clearly and in a ‘business story’ every businessperson can understand.
- Business data and metrics presented in highly visual, business language terms using dynamic infographics
- Design and intuitively explore analytical business processes
- Measure and monitor key business performance metrics using personalized graphics
- Users can custom create visual elements for infographics to represent their business, or select and assemble an infographic from Panorama’s library of industry-specific visual elements
Suggestive capability helps users discover new insightsPanorama Necto is suggestive, automatically suggesting to business users where insights can be found, while presenting that information in visual, clearly understandable terms, with no need to turn to IT or business analysts for analysis or interpretation. Leveraging the concept of Infographics (graphic visual representations of information) and Workboards (dynamic and rich dashboards), Necto enables both power users and every day business users to analyze, visualize, track performance, discover hidden insights and collaborate with their colleagues – all within a single browser window.
- Business analytics provide deep dive capabilities for analysts (slice and dice, advanced formulas, drill through) in one tool
- Save time and effort spent on research with Necto 14’s suggestive capabilities offering guided analysis and recommendations. For instance, one-click insight can find irregularities in the data; or show cause and effect providing possible reasons for results.
- Intuitive visualization using infographics helps everyday business users understand data trends
- Powerful search engine enables users to search for people, insights, context and content intuitively without the need to know the underlying data structure
- Geo analytics provide powerful multi-layer visual analysis on top of maps for location-based context and insights
Taking collaboration to the next Level – bringing BI to the broader teamPanorama Necto takes collaboration to the next level, embedding the power to connect with colleagues into every level of the decision making process. Whether analyzing data, viewing a dashboard or simply building a new model, users can initiate, conduct and track social conversations and share insights with other team members without leaving the Necto 14 application.
- Leverage the power of crowdsourcing from directly within the BI application
- Collaborate and create annotations on infographics, models, workboards, charts, grids and data cell levels
- Get recommendations on people within the organization that are most relevant to the issue being solved
- Optimized for extranet to enable partner collaboration outside of the corporate firewall
- Intuitive collaboration encourages BI viral adoption across the organization.
A governed and trusted connection enables intuitive discovery from multiple data sourcesPanorama Necto is governed and trusted. In just a few clicks, users can mash up data easily from the Corporate BI platform and ad hoc data sources (Excel, unstructured or semi-structured data) and tap into a single source of the truth for intuitive data discovery. Users can analyze, visualize, track performance, discover hidden insights and collaborate with colleagues – all from within a single browser window. Power users such as business analysts can easily connect to multiple data sources and model them on the fly, no coding required, while non technical business users can leverage Necto 14 to analyze and visualize data in infographic formats drawing from corporate database and Excel spreadsheets.
- Access to corporate BI data and data from ad hoc unstructured sources in one view
- Industry standard in-memory engine for fast performance
- UI based Self-service modeling for all user profiles eliminating the need for developers, script and coding
- Single point of contact for data management.