Panorama Software is looking for an experienced BI Developer to be a part of our customer facing implementation team. You’ll be part of an innovative, high-performance team that is committed to delivering our solutions to our customers in a dynamic and agile environment.
As a BI Developer, you will have a major role in executing our business success and will work directly with top companies worldwide.
- Responsible for designing and implementing Business Intelligence solutions for our customers
- Working with our customers to understand their needs and define the BI solution that will be delivered to them
- Developing ETL processes and BI data models
- Designing and developing data models and processes
- Preparing the data for the reporting and presentation layer
- Work together with the accounts teams and our R&D to give our customers the top experience they learned to expect for us
- Owning and managing multiple BI initiatives and projects both on an on-going and an ad-hoc basis
- Proven track record in developing a BI system using Microsoft BI tools (Visual Studio, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) for at least 5 years – required – please do not apply without it
- Experience working with Telecom companies data – a very big advantage
- Experience with Panorama software wools (e.g., Necto) – an advantage
- Experience working with MS-SQL, Oracle and Hadoop
- Working knowledge with MDX, DAX and Java script
- Experience with Azure – an advantage
- Willingness to travel worldwide (up to 25%)
- Excellent English is essential (and will be checked)
If you have relevant experience, a great attitude, and looking to be a part of something AWESOME, send us your CV. We are looking for YOU!
Send us your CV to email@example.com