NECTO 16 WEBINAR LAUNCH







Necto 16 product release

BUSINESS INSIGHTS ON DARK DATA

How Organisations Analyse Only 10% of Their Data and Neglect the Remaining 90% – Dark Data
NECTO 16 RELEASE WEBINAR

tomer paz

Product Specialist and BI expert @ PANORAMA NECTO

Tomer spends his days speaking to the most successful BI experts across multiple industries, and sharing his findings with them whom want to provide business insights to their users.

THIS WEBINAR WILL START IN

  • 23

    DAYS

  • 15

    HOURS

  • 51

    MINUTES

  • 10

    SECONDS

  • Discover how to provide automatic business & actionable insights to users.
  • Learn What is “Dark Data” & How the Streetlight Effect is affecting your Insights on 100% of your data.
  • Learn about Necto 16 product release, and what its unique value proposition is
  • Answers to the questions you asked & answers to the ones you didn’t know to ask.
  • Get a chance to ask questions during our live Q&A session.