What is Necto?
Panorama’s Necto, helps companies grow revenues, reduce costs and improve corporate performance by uncovering insights within their data, presenting it in beautiful dashboards with intuitive infographics, allowing users to view, drill down, slice and dice reports, and enabling sharing and collaboration. Necto’s centrally administered architecture provides full governance, a ‘single version of the truth’ and high level of security. Necto allows users to mashup all their data, employ unique recommendation and insight finding technologies that enable them to discover what they need to know and use collaboration capabilities to quickly address the issues found.
Unique capabilities for analytical solutions:
- Rapid development methodology
- Layered solution structure
- Ready-made content
- Strategic analytics
Business Oriented Consumption
- ‘In-process’ scenario analytics
- Embeddability and integration
- Self-service analytics
- Automated insights
- Insights explanations
- Content recommendation
- ‘In-process’ contextual collaboration
Necto's Top Features
Why do you need Necto?
- Necto is the only solution that provides state of the art BI for the end users, while providing enterprise level security.
- To use “advanced analytics” you need a suggestive system; and it can only be suggestive if it has connected domains instead of silos.
- To have “Collaborative BI” you must have a server that allows it. Otherwise you can end up sending Excel files and causing data leaks.
- To use “alerts and notifications 24/7” your system needs to be installed on a server, as anomalies happen even when your desktop is offline. The only way to get alerts when changes happen is by having the server send them to you.